Becoming an Eastern Blues member gives you access to to a number of benefits.
- Priority access to both home and away match tickets.
- Club members usually sit in the Shed Lower for home games, but you can choose whichever stand in the ground you prefer to be in.
- You no longer have to spend time in the Chelsea virtual waiting room, attempting to book match tickets when they go on sale at 7:00 in the morning.
- The usual £1.50 per ticket booking fee, you would pay when purchasing tickets online, is not applicable.
- Supporters Club members have a reduced loyalty point requirement to purchase tickets that are sold using loyalty points
- Organised club travel
- Domestic and European match packages
- Local events with ex-Chelsea players
- The chance to present our annual Player of the Year award to the winning player on the pitch.
- Access to prize draws/raffles to win signed merchandise.
- Monthly draw across all members of Chelsea Supporters Clubs to win a signed ball.
In order to join Eastern Blues, you need to be a Chelsea True Blue member or Season Ticket holder. True Blue memberships can be purchased directly from Chelsea by clicking here. Once this is in place, you can submit your membership application by clicking on the membership menu and filling in the application form.
Eastern Blues membership costs £10 per annum for adults and is free for juniors under 16 when they join with an adult. Memberships will run from June 1st to May 31st each year. This membership fee contributes towards the running costs of the club, such as our annual affiliation to Chelsea, postage, printing, back end systems and the website.
Eastern Blues Official Chelsea Supporters Club is run on a “not for profit” basis and exists entirely for the benefit of its members. Any surplus finances are returned to members during the course of the season by means of subsidised travel, free match ticket draws or similar.