Becoming an Eastern Blues member gives you access to to a number of benefits.
- Priority access to both home and away match tickets.
- Club members usually sit in the Shed Lower for home games, but you can choose whichever stand in the ground you prefer to be in.
- You no longer have to spend time in the Chelsea virtual waiting room, attempting to book match tickets when they go on sale at 7:00 in the morning.
- Supporters Club members have a reduced loyalty point requirement to purchase tickets that are sold using loyalty points.
- Organised club travel to home, away and European matches.
- Local events with ex-Chelsea players.
- Local social events with like minded Chelsea fans - such as Christmas parties.
- Chance to win signed merchandise.
In order to join Eastern Blues, you need to be a Chelsea member or season ticket holder. Memberships can be purchased directly from Chelsea by clicking here. Once this is in place, you can submit your membership application by clicking on the membership menu above and filling in the application form.
Eastern Blues membership costs £10 per annum for adults and is free for juniors under 16 when they join with an adult. Memberships will run from June 1st to May 31st each year. This membership fee contributes towards the running costs of the club, such as our annual affiliation to Chelsea, postage, printing, back end systems and the website.
Eastern Blues Official Chelsea Supporters Club is run on a “not for profit” basis and exists entirely for the benefit of its members. Any surplus finances are returned to members during the course of the season by means of subsidised travel, subsided/free events or similar.